Bring your brand
into the future
Are you ready to join them in tapping into a new demographic of consumers and gaining a big competitive advantage?
But many business owners have no idea how to accept Bitcoin payments—or even why they should.
Don’t worry; we’re here to help.
What Is Bitcoin?
Why Accept Bitcoin?
- Bring your brand to the ever-growing niche of consumers who seek out and support businesses that accept cryptocurrency
- Are basically instantaneous
- Have much cheaper transaction fees than credit cards processing fees
- Work globally and simplify international purchases
- Are completely secure
- Protect against fraudulent chargebacks
- Offer consumers the convenience of another payment option
- Give you an advantage over competitors who don’t accept them
- Involve no middle man
Basically, it’s a secondary blockchain network (known as “layer 2”) for Bitcoin payments that offloads some of the traffic from the primary (“layer 1”) network. It makes the transactions faster, cheaper, and even less energy intensive.
Think of it like a carpool lane for Bitcoin payments.
This is a blockchain domain solution that makes it even easier to receive and send cryptocurrency payments. It creates a centralized address for your crypto “wallets” for handling all your Bitcoin transactions.
Like we said, we’re here to help.
We can answer your questions, get you set up and started with everything you need, and even build you a crypto-friendly website (or tweak your existing site for this purpose).
Ready to bring your brand into the future?
Ready to bring your brand’s
into the future?